We currently have one opening in our Junior class and one opening in our Senior class for the 2016/2017 school year.
PALS is now enrolling for the 2017/2018 school year for both the junior and senior classes. If you're interested in learning more about Temecula PALS or are ready to enroll your student for the 2017/2018 school year please contact Valerie our Membership Coordinator at the email address above and join us at PALS Open House on February 23rd at 10 o'clock. Attending an Open House is mandatory for all families new to the PALS program. It is an informative meeting that gives you an overview of our school and a sneek peak at our classrooms and students. Come visit our little school on the hill...PALS Hooray!
We proudly enroll 39 students in two classes, as follows:
- Senior Class - 21 students with 5 adults assisting our teacher
- Junior Class - 18 students with 5 adults assisting our teacher
- Junior Class: Child must be 3 years old by 9/1.
- Senior Class: Child must be 4 years old by 9/1.
- Child must be potty trained.
- In compliance with SB 277, child must be vaccinated with no personal belief exemptions (only Medical exemptions with a Doctor's signature will be accepted).
- In compliance with SB 792, any classroom volunteer/teacher must be immunized for pertussis, measles and influenza (optional) with no personal belief exemptions (only medical exemptions with a Doctor's signature will be accepted).